So a lot of us are in lockdown – fun times – and I’ve had some feedback from some listeners that they keep re-watching the same thing again and again and they want to get out of that rut. So this week’s guest if my very good friend Jordan Prosser who is a film director and screenwriter as well as just a massive movie buff.
We are going to talk about our top 5 films of all time and then give some tips for how to find more films like them.
Here’s what we chat about in this episode…
- Each of our top 5 movies of all time
- Why we like them and why they qualify
- Movie snobbery and how to avoid it
- How to find movies you will love based on movies you already love
- Jordan’s top 50 movies of all time (available via Patreon as a handy checklist!)
If you totally love the podcast I’d be super chuffed if you gave it a rating and a review. You can do that by visiting the show page (not the episode page) on your phone and scrolling to the bottom.
Oh, also I have a weekly newsletter! Lots of people seem to like it – you can sign up here.
Also, what are your top 5 movies of all time?